An Experium Experience is an organizational framework for a set of activities or events that people participate in.
You can create an Experience as follows:
- Click on the Experiences icon (sign post) in the main navigation bar.
- Click on the + button at the bottom right of the screen.
- Fill out the details of the Experience in the popup and click Next.
- Add members to the Experience if you like (not necessary at this stage) or click Skip to start adding Calendar Events.
A shell of an Experience will be saved at this point. You will be prompted to add the first calendar entry to your Experience immediately after clicking Save. If you don’t choose an initial calendar entry, your Experience will appear at the top of the timeline as there won’t be any date information associated with it.
You can add content at any time by opening the Experience and clicking on the + button in the bottom right of the page.
- Click on the Experience icon (sign post) at the bottom of the screen.
- Cick on the + button at the bottom right. From there you will be prompted with the necessary fields.
- Click on the Experience icon (sign post) at the bottom of the screen
- Cick on the + button at the bottom right. From there you will be prompted with the necessary fields
View an Experience
Each Experience contains the following tabs: Summary: A snapshot of the experience...contain scrolling tiles of all the elements. Social: A dedicated social board just for the members of this Experience. Chat: A dedicated chat channel just for the ...
Create a Calendar Event
An Experium Calendar Event is an entry on the calendar. It is either standalone or associated with an Experium Group or Experience. There are multiple types of Events in Experium - Activity, Food & Drink, Accommodation, Flight and Transportation. Web ...
Create a Journal Entry
A Journal Entry is like a diary entry. It is a place to enter your thoughts. You can create a Journal Entry one of 2 ways: Web App From your main Calendar (Calendar icon on the main navigation bar at the top of your screen), click the + at the ...
Tag Experiences for Detailed Filtering
***Note: At present you can only add tags to Experiences on the Web app. This functionality is in the Android and iOS roadmap. Adding a tag Tags can be added in the Experience details area. This can be done in 2 ways. First, when you create the new ...
Create a List
There are 2 ways to create a List on Web App. When in an Experience, click on the + button at the bottom right of the summary screen. Select Element and then List. Once the list structure is created you can add the appropriate tasks or choices. ...