Invite People to Join an Experience
***Note: If you have invited members using a Link, then you must ensure when you create Calendar Entries that you check off the box "Include Members invited by a Link" in the options below title area. If this is not selected, then they will not see any Calendar Entries automatically when they join the Experience. You would have to add them manually to each Calendar Entry (this can be time consuming with a large member list and large number of Calendar Entries).
- A Member is a person who is actively participating in the Experience.
- A Viewer is someone who you would like to share the Experience with (i.e. friend or relative) but who is not actively a part of it. They can view only and are not able to add anything to it. They are listed in the People tab under "Viewers" so you can see who is viewing your content.
- You can invite people from Connections, Groups , Via Email, or Via a Link. You can use any of these methods or any combination of them as well.
- Connections: Anyone who you have connected with on Experium. They will be listed under the Connections tab (contact card icon) and you are able to invite Connections who are pending as well.
- Groups: If you the owner or admin of a Group, you will be able to invite that Group to an Experience. You can also customize the invite list and select a subset of members of the Group (i.e. if only a portion of the group will be participating in the Experience).
- Via Email: You can invite Members or Viewer using their email addresses (if they aren't an Experium user or you aren't connected to them on the platform). You can invite multiple emails at once by separating them with a comma ( , ).
- Via Link: You can use the link function and invite many people at once by sharing the link via an email, social board, SMS message or any other way to share. This method is good if you don't know who might come or if the Experience is open to anyone. An Experience has a maximum member/viewer count of 200 people. If you need a larger member list, please contact email@example.com.
- When inside the Experience you would like to invite members to, click on the + at the bottom right of your screen.
- Select People.
- Select Member or Viewer.
- Fill in the necessary fields.
- Open the Experience you would like to invite members to and click on the three dots at the bottom right of the screen.
- Click on Members (*Note- to add view-only members you must do so from web app).
- Add Members.
- Open the Experience you would like to invite members to.
- Click on the three dots at the bottom right of the screen and then the Members icon.
- Click the + at the bottom of the screen.
Share an Experience (view-only)
Open the Experience, click on the + button on the Summary tab at the bottom right of your screen. Select People and then select Viewer. Then choose how you will invite them (Connections, a Group, via Email, or with a Link). Any Experience member ...
View an Experience
Each Experience contains the following tabs: Summary: A snapshot of the experience...contain scrolling tiles of all the elements. Social: A dedicated social board just for the members of this Experience. Chat: A dedicated chat channel just for the ...
Remove Members from an Experience
***Note: You can only delete members if you are an administrator or owner of an Experience. Web App When inside your Experience, click on the People tab underneath the Experience title. Click the X on the top right of the appropriate Member box to ...
Unsubscribe from an Experience
When you are not the owner of an Experience you cannot delete it, but you can unsubscribe to remove yourself from it. Web App Click on the Experience icon (sign post) at the top of your screen. Open the Experience you would like to Unsubscribe from. ...
Symbols on the Experience Tiles
Each Experience tile has icons lining the bottom of it. When highlighted in blue, they indicate the content of the Experience and are clickable. They are, from left to right: Activities, Flights, Transportation, Accommodations, and Food and Drink. ...